And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.
– 2 Corinthians 2:9
Calvinist Cadets Corps is a for boys 3rd – 8th grade.
The program’s goal is to lead and train boys in Christ through individual and group achievements. The meetings are centered around Bible study and badge work. Boys meet every 2nd and 4th Wednesday from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m in the basement of the ARC (Activities & Recreational Center).
Special Events & Activities:
• Kick-off Fun Night
• Father/Son Canoe and Camping Trip
• Winter Father/Son Campout
• Griffins Hockey Game Family Outing
• Sledding Party
• Pinewood Derby Races
• Berlin Raceway Family Outing
• Wild Game Dinner & Awards Night
Contact: Tim Feyen, Head Counselor